Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Wednesday - Life drawing and... a cat?

As I almost never have regular days, today was equally weird, all in it's own peculiar way, but regardless, pushed myself to do things. I started a day with drawing... a cat. The reason is that I want to familiarize myself with drawing them, as maybe, in some near future, I will need to do a massive amount of drawings of a specific cat. And hopefully when that moment comes, I will be up to the task. I made this one from a still from a video of a walking cat. I think I will do more of those sketches, and also watch my lil kitty, and will attempt making an actual cat walk at some point on my table. Should be fun! Other then that, has a not such good life-drawing session... The model kept talking and complaining, then shifting all the time... Baaaaah!!!!!! So annoying!

No comments:

Post a Comment