Saturday, July 24, 2010

Time to get Organized!

With the soothing beat of Chase and Status's - StreetLife in my ears, I come here with another update. Been a bit of a while, not happy with that, but the process of scanning things is never a quick one, and since I often doodle on loose papers that lie around, I tend to have drawings all over the place in a very "orderly" fashion...

But I have decided to get a bit more organized with my learning process. I feel that over the time I've been learning, I went too much into grabbing every possible book, and never ended up truly absorbing any. So my goal now is to grab a book at a time, and do about a chapter every 1-2 weeks. My starting point is Michael Mattesi's FORCE book. I have had it for some time now, but I have never really worked with books in the way it should have really been done. I plan to change this. I have also enrolled into his video lessons that he offers on his site www.drawingforce.com. Should be a blast!

Here are a few things I have done lately. Some are after reading the book, some are from life drawing sessions prior to the book. I think you should see what is what:)

No comments:

Post a Comment